As a healthcare and antitrust litigator in Haynes and Boone’s White Collar Criminal Defense Practice Group, Bill Morrison defends corporations and executives in federal criminal proceedings and in complex business litigation. Among his experience, Bill has represented one of the nation’s largest healthcare providers in a national healthcare investigation regarding site of service for kyphoplasty procedures. In addition, he has represented national healthcare providers in connection with federal grand jury subpoenas and with Civil Investigative Demands regarding potential False Claims Act violations.
Bill is a frequently-sought speaker on the topics of antitrust, healthcare fraud, internal investigations, and electronic discovery.
- American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section, White Collar Crime Committee: Co-Chair of the Health Care Fraud Subcommittee
- The Sedona Conference
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association (Antitrust Section)
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas (Board Member)
- EducateDallas (Board Member)